We are Dental Studio Scotland
About the Role
Dental Studios Scotland is an award-winning dental group with 6 practices located across Ayrshire & Glasgow. We are dedicated to providing top-quality, comprehensive dental care to patients in Scotland with a sizeable Private & NHS patient base. With a team of highly skilled and experienced dental professionals, our practice is committed to providing personalised care to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest dental technologies including a fully computerised working environment, SOE software, iTero 3D imaging scanners, digital x-rays and in our Kilmarnock Implant Centre; a state-of-the-art CBCT Scanner. We believe in staying up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry to ensure our patients receive the best possible care, as well as providing ample training opportunities.
We currently provide a wide-reaching variety of cosmetic treatments including Dental Implants, Invisalign, Orthodontic systems, Composite Bonding/Veneers & Teeth Whitening, as well as a wide range of Facial aesthetic and skin treatments.
At Dental Studios Scotland, our mission is to help patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that they can be proud of. We are passionate about providing exceptional dental care experiences and creating lasting relationships with our patients.
About The Role
Dental Studios Scotland is seeking a highly motivated Inbound Sales Specialist to join the team. This role entails establishing contact with customers who have raised interest in treatments through our various performance marketing activities all the way to managing & nurturing leads to book a consultation with our dental team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supported sales environment, benefiting from warm leads and excellent earning potential.
• Make contact with inbound leads and marketing generated prospects and build relationships. This will
be through telephone communications, email & messaging platforms.
• Manage and nurture potential cosmetic patients.
• Provide more information on key treatments to prospective patients in order to further nature the lead.
• Quoting prospective patients.
• Follow-up with leads within a strict SLA (service level agreement/time) in order to ensure lead integrity
• CRM/Database management
• Develop knowledge base for common enquiries
• Ensure that activity KPIs are achieved
About the Company
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• IT Literate with knowledge of Gmail & Meta Products (WhatsApp Business)
• Experience of Sheets, HubSpot or other CRMs (Preferred)
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic to achieve results
• Comfortable in dealing with all levels of stakeholder
• Team player who shares best practice
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally
The majority of this role will be handling inbound and outbound calls, guiding potential patients towards key treatment pathways and dealing with patient enquiries specific to cosmetic treatments. Due to the clinical nature of this role, you will be provided with extensive training and knowledge on a range of treatments from our friendly supportive team.
If your passionate about providing excellent customer service and sales and want to develop your career in a supportive and friendly environment, please contact Group Manager Linda McKibbin at firstname.lastname@example.org