We are Dental Studio Scotland
About the Role
Dental Studios Scotland is an award-winning dental group with 6 practices located across Ayrshire & Glasgow. We are dedicated to providing top-quality, comprehensive dental care to patients in Scotland with a sizeable Private & NHS patient base. With a team of highly skilled and experienced dental professionals, our practice is committed to providing personalized care to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest dental technologies including a fully computerised working environment, SOE software, iTero 3D imaging scanners, digital x-rays and in our Kilmarnock Implant Centre; a state-of-the-art CBCT Scanner. We believe in staying up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry to ensure our patients receive the best possible care, as well as providing ample training opportunities.
At Dental Studios Scotland, our mission is to help patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that they can be proud of. We are passionate about providing exceptional dental care and creating lasting relationships with our patients.
About The Role
Dental Studios Scotland is seeking a skilled and experienced dentist to join our team. As a dentist at our practice, you will be responsible for providing high-quality dental care to our patients while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.
We are currently offering a joining bonus of (2 years commitment = £2000 // 3 years commitment = £3000)
• Conducting routine dental exams, cleanings, and other preventative procedures.
• Diagnosing and treating oral health issues, including cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay.
• Performing dental procedures such as extractions, fillings, root canals, and crowns.
• Collaborating with our team of dental professionals, including dental assistants and hygienists, to provide comprehensive patient care.
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene techniques and preventative care.
• Keeping up to date with the latest dental technologies and techniques.
About the Company
• Degree in dentistry from an accredited institution. (Required)
• GDC Registration
• Proven track record of providing high-quality dental care to patients.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with patients.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent hand-eye coordination.
If you are a passionate and experienced dentist with a commitment to providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Dental Studios Scotland.
If you want to find out more information about this role, and other opportunities at Dental Studios Scotland. Please contact Group Manager Linda McKibbin at firstname.lastname@example.org