COVID-19: What you need to know.
We apologise in advance in any noticeable reduction in social interaction this will cause. While our PPE makes us appear impersonal and distant, please be assured we are still the same friendly team underneath it all.
We have some minor changes to your journey when visiting the practice as set out below.
At present, under the advice of the Chief Dental Officer any care under NHS Contract should be at a reduced capacity per dentist per day. As a result, you may have to wait for NHS treatment to be completed.
As we are sure you can appreciate the practice will be following an update attendance policy in line with legislation and guidance. As such there are a few simple changes to be aware of:
* Patient can only be seen by appointment which made via telephone or email in order to maintain social distancing requirement within the practice.
* You will be contacted prior to your appointment via phone call to ensure you have no symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID 19.
* Please travel alone where possible and endeavor to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment as unfortunatley we are not permitted to allow any patients into our waiting areas at present.
* On arrival, we will repeat our questions to confirm you are not considered at risk of transmitting COVID 19.
* You will be asked to Sanitise you hands on arrival and when leaving the premises.
* You must wear a facemask upon entry and exit of the building unless medically exempt. If you require a face mask, please advise our team on your arrival and you will given one.
* Payments for treatments should be made using a credit or debit card to allow a contactless transaction on or before your visit via phone call if possible, However we are able to still take cash payments.
To reassure patients there is no evidence to suggest a risk of contracting COVID 19 from dental procedures for staff or patients however, these enhanced procedure will be present for as long as the virus is present within the community to give us all peace of mind and additional protection.
We do understand that some of our patients are over 70 or shielding due to underlying health conditions you maybe anxious to attend. We are happy to discuss any concerns with you individually to meet your needs.